Eucharistic Minister Schedules
Family Mass (10am) & Teen Lectors (Sun. 5:15) - please note your schedule is now part of the regular lector schedule above.
Lectors: Workbooks for 2021-2022 have been ordered - please watch the bulletin for when they will be available for pick-up.
Please click here to enjoy the poem about the Lector Ministry, shared by one of our lectors.
New Teen Lectors - Email Maria at email@example.com to register or for more info.
Also, please remember:
- If you have not been fully vaccinated, we ask that you please continue to wear a mask when serving at St. Rose.
- Please sanitize your hands.
- All 6 ministers stand on the Parking Lot side of the Sanctuary:
- The first 4 ministers off the Altar should proceed to the middle cut of the Church – one to the Bayview Avenue side, one to the parking lot side and two in the middle/main aisle.
- The last two cover the front- one to the Blessed Mother side and the other to the St. Joseph side.
- When a deacon is present, only 5 EM’s are needed - first three to the middle cut- one to Bayview, one to parking lot, last stays in the middle.
In addition, please note that we have added hand-sanitizer dispensers in each sacristy, directly inside the sanctuary doors. You are encouraged to use these after you receive Holy Communion.
Contact Barbara Pope at the rectory.